Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Voice of Korea Freebies

Lapel pin
Radio Pyongyang Pennant
Voice of Korea (VOR) in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea) sent a few freebies along with a QSL card for a reception report submitted in April 2011 (see blog entry for 11 April 2011). These items included a news magazine entitled "Korea Today", "The Pyongyang Times" newspaper, a Radio Pyongyang pennant and lapel pin. Interestingly, the newspaper now features colour photographs which were not present the newspaper when I first received it in 2007.

"The Pyongyang Times" Newspaper
"Korea Today" magazine

2 comments:

  1. I would like to know which e-mail the report to command Voice of Korea e-mail vok @ star ..... not work for me

    my email is diexista@gmail.com Best regards,, By Hector CE3001SWL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The email address in genuine. But neither I nor a few DXers I know have received a reply from VoV using their email address.

      Delete